Switch view side scroll on
- UnilexiconVocabulary outlining Unilexicon features, types of categorisation systems, uses in content findability and technologies.
- Content findability
- Standard web technologiesStandard web software technologies used in creating and deployment of Unilexicon.
- Tagging in context
- VocabulariesPublic and private repository.
Rapid development and prototyping with multiple visualisation formats.
- Controlled vocabulary
- OntologyCustom predicates allow to develop thesauri and ontologies. SKOS export is supported, OWL export is not yet implemented
- ThesaurusFor thesaurus development, enable USE and USE FOR relationships defined here as predicates / relationship types in your vocabulary. RT is the default relationship type. Other relationship types can be added to taxonomy by creating them as concepts and enabling using them as predicates for parent vocabulary.
Unilexicon 43 concepts