Switch view side scroll on
- Spencer CountyCounty founded in Kentucky in 1824.
- Courthouse BurningCourthouse in Taylorsville was burned down during Civil War by guerrillas in January of 1865. They were captured by Federal Scouts in Mt. Eden.
- Dr. Thomas WalkerSurveyor of Kentucky.
- Hancock Taylor
- Jacob YoderRevolutionary War soldier who was first to sail flatboat down Mississippi River.
- VaucluseJacob Yoder's house known as "Beechland" until his death. He built it around 1806.
- McAfee Brothers
- Spier SpencerNamesake of Spencer County, Kentucky.
- Nelson County Tax ListNelson County Tax List of 1788 with Spier Spencer's name included.
- TaylorsvilleThe County / Court (?) seat for Spencer County.
- Richard TaylorIn 1796 he appeared in Shelby County and was an important figure in the history of Taylorsville and Spencer County. He was born in Fauquier County, Virginia.
- Thomas Bullitt
- Turkey Foot Trail
- Watauga Settlement
Spencer County 18 concepts